The Golden Hayride is excited to debut a NEW event for winter 2023: The Golden Hayride Grape Escape Wine & Foodie Tour!
Join The Golden Hayride on a tour of Golden, Colorado where you’ll sample wine and food from various local spots! This event is for wine lovers and foodies alike!
The four-hour tour costs $75 per ticket, which includes:
- Seven tour stops with a wine/drink sample at each stop
- Various food samples throughout the event including a slice of Woody’s pizza, a cupcake from Gold Mine cupcakes, cheeses/charcuteries, and a chocolate treat
- A sample of High Altitude Kombucha, brewed right in the mountains of Golden
- A souvenir wine bottle bag and coaster
- Coupons to a variety of Golden establishments including restaurants, drinkeries, and shops
- Giveaways and games throughout the tour
- Note: A bartender tip is built into the ticket price. Tipping The Golden Hayride staff is not required but is always appreciated.
The tour includes the following stops:
- Cafe 13
- Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar
- Barrels & Bottles Brewery
- Buffalo Rose
- Golden City Brewery
- Goosetown Station
- Golden Moon Speakeasy
Each tour begins at 2 p.m. at Cafe 13 (1301 Arapahoe St, Golden, CO 80401).
The tour will leave Cafe 13 for the next stop by 2:45 p.m. , so please make sure to arrive on time. The last stop will be at 5:30 p.m., and the tour will wrap up by 6 p.m.
The tour will include minimal walking as The Golden Hayride will drive you to most stops.
This event is for people age 21 and older only. Children or those under 21 are not allowed to attend this event.
The Golden Hayride cares about your safety, so please plan ahead for a designated driver or ride share to get home safely at the end of the event.
Make sure to follow The Golden Hayride on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with the latest event info!